Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear So and So...Idiots are Among Us!

Dear Lady at the BX,

Pajama pants are meant for bed, not the public. I don't even go out to the bus without changing into at least a pair of jeans, and I don't even have to leave my yard for that. When you wear such things it makes you look like you have just given up. I know, you probably have a baby at home and haven't showered in 3 days, but still, just a little effort please, for those who have to look at you.

Thanks in advance, Kat
----------------

Dear Stupid Cow at Tesco,

If you see me and my three year old who is obviously going to be sitting in the trolly, don't take the dry one. Your purse can't feel the wetness on it's bottom, my kid can.

Grrr, Kat
---------------

Dear Bus Driver,

I know we were late yesterday morning, but that doesn't give you the right to tell me off. It is the first time I have ever been late. It isn't like I was extremely late, I just had to get LaLa's coat on and send her out the door.

Cut Us Some Slack, Kat
--------------

Dear LaLa,

You can not fake sick. I am the master of the art and know a fake cough when I hear it. Nice try kid.

Love, Mom
--------------

Dear Readers,

If you have some letters and need to get something off your chest, please leave your link with Mr. Linky. Have a fabulous weekend.

Love, Kat
--------------