Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

Dear So and So...NOT Out for the Count!!

Dear Murphy (as in Law),

I got your number a-hole. My preemptive strike when LaLa said her ears hurt yesterday lead to a feverless diagnosis of her double ear infection. She is back at school, feels fine, and is on her antibiotics.

Take That Egg and Suck On It, Kat
------------------

Dear ER Doc #1,

I'm not going to say you missed KiKi's ear infection and I'm not going to say you didn't. Let's just say after three days of a 103-104.7 temperature I had to go BACK to the ER to get a diagnosis. Don't worry, your cute English accent and grandfatherly like ways completely saved your backside on this one.

Forgiven, Kat
-----------------

Dear ER Doc Numero Dos,

Thanks for being so awesome. You not only found the problem, but you were kind enough NOT to mention the fact we had just been to the ER a couple of nights before. I know I should have made an appointment with KiKi's PCM (Primary Care Manager)(which your front desk attendant had NO PROBLEM chiding me for), but she would act fine during the day and then her temp would sore at night. Not only were you understanding, but because you have a child her age you were completely great with your bedside manner with her. You didn't talk down to her, but you explained in terms she would understand. Grade on your performance: A+.

Thank You, Kat
------------------

Dear KiKi and LaLa,

I know you are sick and all that jazz, but I think you are forgetting a few rules that we must follow while Daddy is gone.

#1- I am the Mom, I am in charge.
#2- When I say it is bedtime at 8pm, I don't mean 8:15, 8:20, 8:45 or 9. I mean 8. That means get your hind quarters into bed, close your eyes and go to sleep.
#3- Hamburger Helper is an acceptable meal option for all meals. Don't complain about what is set in front of you, it could be worse.
#4- Talk back to me and end up in time out. (This is to you LaLa)
#5-If you make a mess, clean it up.

See now if we follow these rules everything will run a lot more smoothly.

Love, That Crazy Woman You Call Your Mother
----------------------

Dear Local Friends,

You have been a godsend. Thank you so much.

*Big Puffy Hearts*, Kat
-------------------

Dear Dad,

I promise next time I am too busy to write I will warn you.

LOL, Kat
---------------

Dear Joanie,

Did it live up to your expectations??

*smooches* Kat
--------------

Dear Readers,

If you have letters you would like to get out into the open, please leave a link!! I love reading all your letters, even if I don't comment, believe me, I have been by!

Big Squishy Hugs, Kat
------------------