Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What's Your Favorite Feel Good Song?

Meagan from over at The Lady Who Lunches tagged me in a meme to name my favorite feel good song. Do you know how hard that is. I mean, I am a sucker for all music (especially BAD music) (Rock Me Amadeus, anyone?). I thought long and hard, poured over my iTunes files, wracked my brain and came to a decision. While there were many candidates (sorry, "Jump Around" by House of Pain), there could only be one winner.

And the Winner is...

"More Than a Feeling" by Boston. No, it isn't just because Brad Delp, the original singer for the group has probably the best mustache known to man in the the music video. No, it isn't because my husband used to play the song constantly on Rock Band. No, it isn't because it is probably in one of the best scenes in the history of the show "Scrubs" (ok, it might be a little because of that). It is because it really is one of those songs that you can't help but either nod along to, or sing along to, or play a little air guitar to (not that I would EVER do that..ever...much.). I mean, it really just makes you FEEL good.

I dare you to not at least tap your toe along.



Also, if you have time watch the Scrubs version. Air band awesomeness.



I am going to pass this little meme along to....Tara from Sticky Fingers, Jess from This Life is MIne, Amy from The Bitchin Wives Club, Not From Around Here, and Melissa from Smitten By Britain. Tag your it. Have fun girls!!