Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RTT- Motivation Lacking

It's Tuesday, blah blah blah. Yeah that is about the gist of today. But, hey, don't forget to link up with Keely Amy, the grandmaster flash of Randomness.

randomtuesday

It is sunny outside. No, really. Sun. Outside. Sun outside for the second day in a a row even. I have found that sun usually leads to me doing things like cleaning the house spotless and being in a good mood. Today, not so much.

For your entertainment:


I think I know what zapped my motivation! I have three huge baskets of laundry that needs to be folded and ironed. Oh who am I kidding, if it really needs to be ironed I am just going to throw it back into the tumble dryer and let it spin for about 30 min to knock the wrinkles out. That's how I roll.

I also need to go grocery shopping because the only things left in my fridge are bologna, broccoli, carrots, ketchup, pickles, a block of cheddar, and milk. You envy me, don't you?

Alright, time to get to work. Tuesday, you are on notice. Hear me??