Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Friendship

Sometimes you just need a friend. You need a friend who understands, a friend who will call just to say hi, a friend who just wants to make sure you are OK, a friend who laughs at you as much as with you, a friend who doesn't mind if you cleaned your house, a friend who can listen, a friend who is patient and a friend who likes who you really are. I am so lucky that I have so many friends like that.

I am so thankful for all my friends. I am so lucky that I have found the blogging community to expand my circle of friends. The Expat Bloggers who I get to be a dorky American with and the Mummybloggers who I can ask "is it normal for my six year old to do this?" and not get given the stink eye. I am just so lucky.

Today I am going to be lucky enough to have Michelloui over for lunch at my place and tomorrow I am going to get lucky again and meet Amy from The Bitchin Wives Club .

To all my friends: I love you. That is all.