Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Have Been Tagged

Miss Cherry Red has tagged me in a meme (in case you don't know how to pronounce that it rhymes with dream) in which I need to answer 10 questions about myself then tag some of you my lovely readers to answer the same questions. Here we go....

1) Are you a meticulous planner?

No. No. No. In fact I am the complete opposite which drives my mother completely bonkers. Here's an example of a conversation with my mom "So, Kat when you come to the US where are you staying?" "Well I figured we would split half our time with you and then half the time with The Man's parents and go from there" "Well make sure that you don't plan anything for the kids on the 30th, your aunt has already taken off work" "No problem. I have no plans for the kids on any of the days" "So you don't know exactly what your plans are?" "Nope," and then we go round and round and round with the same line of questioning a bit more. I would love to be a planner with meticulous lists but it just isn't in my nature.

2) Do you wear make up? If so, how much and how often?

I wear make up if I am going out on the town, which is to say I never wear make up.

3) What, if anything, do you wear to bed?

Well, it depends on the season. In the winter I wear as many clothes as I can possibly find and fit on my body at once and in the summer you're lucky if I have knickers on.

4) Look over your right shoulder what do you see?

The window that looks out of the front of my house and my husband's guitar.

5) If you had to take one random item to an interview to help describe yourself, what would it be?

A tatty well worn open book. Self explanatory.

6) What film would you have liked a staring roll in?

Pride and Prejudice. The one with Colin Firth, not the other one. Mmmmm Mr. Darcy.

7) Jimmy Stewart or Cary Grant?

Cary Grant. Pure Class. Plus I am a sucker for The Philadelphia Story

8) Do you swear in front of children?

Sometimes. I am doing a lot better though. I certainly never swear AT them.

9) Do you sew or knit or do any other "womanly" craft?

Nope. I am not crafty. In fact, I am surprised I passed Home Economics class in high school. I must have passed purely on my cooking grades alone.

10) Twitter or Facebook?

Both. I spend more time on Twitter though.

Ok, so there it is. You have now learned that I can't sew, I have a soft spot for old films, old books, and that I don't plan things out. Now, who should I tag? I am going to blame hay fever for this and say if you want to do this meme, take it forth and propagate it. (I also like big words.)