Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 29, 2011

Dear So and So...Off To Tennessee

Dear Drivers Of Charleston,

I know we are in the south of the USA, and life is a little slower around here, ya'll, but OMGoodness can we at least go the speed limit. My 30 min drive from the beach to my parents house took me almost an hour due to you lot. Going 5 MPH under the speed limit is permitted during rush hour traffic and lunch traffic. Going 10 MPH under the speed limit will get your rear end run over (in my mom's snazzy Toyota Prius)(YES, A PRIUS WAS TRYING TO GO FASTER THAN YOU!!!) Get a move on for the love of all that is good in this world.

It's The One On The Right, That Lady Behind You Giving You the WTH Arm Movements
---------------------

Dear Granny,

I am so so so sad that you had to put Henry, your beloved dog of 12 years, to sleep yesterday. He was so much a part of this family and I will miss him terribly, but not nearly as much as you and PaPa will. I know that he is in a better place, but my heart still hurts thinking about him not being at your house.

Love you Forever, Kat
-------------------

Dear City of Chattanooga,

Brace yourself, KiKi and LaLa are going to land in your vicinity tomorrow around noon. Brace yourselves.

Fair Warning, Kat
-------------------

Dear Whichever Kid Rides to Chattanooga with Your Grandfather,

Let's keep the complaints to a minimum, watch your movie, and try to limit bathroom breaks. You do know that he will push it to the last available second before he stops to pee and you have about 2.5 seconds to pee before he leaves, right?

Well Trained, Mom
-------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have letters, don't forget to link up!! I can't wait to read them all when I get to my grandparents house in Chattanooga. It will give me something to do, since apparently most of my family there will be out of town while I am there *sulks*. I hope you all have a good weekend. Remember, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Love, Kat
-------------------