Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dear So and So...Summer Time!

Dear English Weather,

On Wed night LaLa had a baseball game and it was so cold that my toes turned blue. Yes, I may have been an idiot for wearing flip flops, but it is the middle of JULY. Frankly, I should be allowed to wear flip flops in JULY and not have my toes turn blue. Can we work on this please? Actually, I don't really care I will be leaving soon for warmer weather.

Wondering Where July Weather Went, Kat
-------------------------

Dear Google +,

I has only been a week and I am addicted. Well played, Google, well played.

Repeatedly Checking For Updates, Kat
-------------------------

Dear People Who Put Me In Circles On G+,

If I don't know straight off who you are you go in my "Don't know who the hell they are" circle. That circle doesn't get many of my updates unless I make them public. If you think you know me better than that, you should send me an email or something telling me who you are. Just sayin'

Slightly Confused, Kat
------------------------

Dear John Lewis,

Your event yesterday was lovely and I really enjoyed myself. Can't wait to do a proper post about it!

Love, Kat
------------------------

Dear House Elves,

You're fired.

Also, The Harry Potter series is over, so you are out of another job. Good luck in this economy.

Regards, Kat
--------------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have your own letters, don't forget to link up! Have a lovely weekend and stay safe.

Love, Kat
-------------------------