Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear So and So...Brain Mush

Dear Rain,

I really don't appreciate you on days when I actually need to get things done, but since today isn't one of those days, carry on. Maybe you will cause an unavoidable nap.

Listening to the Pitter Patter, Kat
-----------------

Dear Everyone,

I am making a bit of an announcement. I am doing NaNoWriMo, otherwise known as National Novel Writing Month. All this month I will be trying to knock out the novel that has been brewing in my head for the past 6 months. I have written roughly 4,000 words so far (a novel being roughly 50,000-80,000) and it keeps on flowing out of my finger tips. Of course I am going to keep blogging as well, so we'll see how crazy I become by the end of the month.

Love Still Semi-sane, Kat
----------------

Dear Jack,

Actually I am going to assume that Jack is an assumed name because nobody in their right mind would pitch this sort of review request to a Mummyblog. EVER. Anyways, let me get to the point, NO I would NOT like to review your guide for fellatio. In fact, I am pretty sure that none of my readers would gain any knowledge reading it. Considering they are mostly mum's I am pretty sure they have things covered in the boudoir. However, I must admit, I have not laughed so hard at a pitch in my life. Thanks for that.

Not Needing THAT Sort of Help, Kat
-----------------

Dear Readers,

Yes, I really did receive that pitch. Even I couldn't make that crap up.

Love, Kat
--------------------

Dear Bus Driver,

Just because my 5 year old says that the 7 year old is supposed to stay after school for her class jumble sale, doesn't mean it is true. Unless you actually physically SEE me at the school, both my children are expected to be ON THE FLIPPIN FRACKIN BUS. You're so lucky my best friend just happened to be up at the school, spotted LaLa and brought her home to me. Seriously, if this happens again your ass is grass.

You Haven't Seen Me Go Mama Bear Yet, Kat
---------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have your own letters, don't forget to link up! Have a wonderful and safe weekend.

Love, Kat
--------------------