Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 23, 2012

Dear So and So...Spring!!

Dear Weather,

I don't want to tempt fate by saying you have been lovely, but you have. 4 days of sunshine before April? Unheard of! If this is how nice you are in March, I bet it is going to be boiling by July. Here's to a hot summer of sun!

Love, Kat
-----------------------

Dear Sprained Ankle,

Ok, I'm over it. Can we just heal so I can quit with the zombie limp? I would hate for anyone to think I was going to try to eat their brains. Plus, I can't wear any cute shoes! So unfair.

Hobbling Around Still, Kat
-----------------------

Dear Sam "Ninja" Kitty,

I used to think it was Cheeto provoking you into fighting, now I see that it is you taking preemptive measures. How about you stop instigating the fights in the house and we will see if he attacks. If he does, by all means kick his little kitten hind end, but I am sick of hearing you two fighting every morning.

Love, Human Mama Kat
---------------------

Dear Children's Taxi Driver,

HA! I got you to smile this morning. My job here is done.

Made You Laugh, Kat
---------------------------

Dear House Elves,

You have been replaced. Thank goodness for that. This replacement even does windows, which is more than I can say for you miserable lot!

I Hope You Don't Need References, Kat
-----------------------------

Dear Over Active Imagination,

I love you. You make me laugh so hard when I am conscious, but seriously we have been having some mighty odd dreams lately. So what do I need to do to make these stop? I haven't been eating spicy food or watching Ghost Hunters before bed, so I am stuck for ideas.

Tired of Waking Up With A Racing Heart, Kat
---------------------------

Dear Readers,

I hope you have had a wonderful week; I have minus the hobbling and random afternoon migraines. Hey ho! If you have any of your own letters, please don't forget to link up!!

Love, Kat
-----------------------------