Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 25, 2012

Dear So and So...No Clever Title

Dear Readers,

You know what is good about a spectacularly crap week?  It really gives you perspective on the world. I have seen the best of people with their outpouring of support for me in my time of need and I have seen pure deceit and underhandedness from someone I thought was an alright person.  I mean she wasn't an amazingly good person, nor was she a person I would avoid, but I will be now.  Hindsight being twenty twenty and all that.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad and roll with the punches of life, but this week just seemed to blindside me.  My soul is a bit battered right now.  I'm not just a "bit sad" about my cat dying.  My heart literally feels like it is going to burst out of my chest and I get a big lump in my throat when I remember little things about him.  I keep expect to see him greet me in the morning by jumping up onto the sink for his morning drink of water.  It is hell.

The utter rage (not an emotion I am very familiar with) I felt at the other person, well, unfortunately that is something I can't and won't blog about. Even though I REALLY want to shout at the top of my lungs and write the meanest, nastiest, most spiteful rant ever published in the history of rants.  Seriously, I would be filibustering my own blog.  I really do hope karma exists and that someone really craps on this persons parade one day.

Anyways, yes, life it can suck.  Right now it really sucks.  It will get better though.  It will get better because I have an amazing family and friends and people who love me for me.  I have people who will stand behind me and support me when I don't know if I can cope.  Everything will work out for the best and tomorrow is another day to try to make perfect.  And with a little luck, support, and this brilliant sunshine we are having at the moment, anything is possible.

Love, Kat
----------------------------

If you have any of you own letters please link up.