Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 18, 2012

Dear So and So...Proving A Point

Dear The Man,

I am so damn proud of you!  MSgt in 10 years!  I know I said I would be happy even if you didn't get the promotion this year.  I know you said you could probably use a bit more time at your current rank.  I knew you could do it though.  I KNEW you could.  In fact, when I used to find you asleep with your study guide for the test, I knew it was probably not a big deal.  You know how I knew?  Cause your absolutely brilliant.

Love You, Kat
-------------------------

For Those Who Aren't Military Types,

Making Master Sergeant in the US Air Force under 10 years is like being the Bobby Fischer of the Air Force.  It isn't done very often.  It is freakin' amazing.

Love, Kat
--------------------------

Dear Student Loans,

Do you know every time I pay you I feel a bit ill.  What's worse is I was talking to someone here in the UK and out of curiosity they asked me how much I pay each month...it was more than her mortgage.

Just Sayin', Kat
----------------------------

Dear Student Loans (again),

Do you want to know the worst part?  I only went back to school to prove a point to myself.  I knew I was smart, but I needed that damn piece of paper to prove I wasn't a quitter- even though I had a 3 year old and a 6 month old baby at the time.  Now me would kick then me's ass.

Once Again Just Sayin' Kat
----------------------------

Dear KiKi,

This thing you are doing lately where you completely lose your temper and lash out to get your point across.  Yeah, that's not cool.  In fact, it will land you in time out for extended amounts of time with me completely blanking you until you calm down.  That doesn't sound like a lot of fun does it?  So maybe you can figure out how to express yourself other than raging at the people nearest you, mmkay?

Love, Mom- Keeper of Time Out
----------------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have your own letters, please link up!  Have a safe and wonderful weekend.  Remember, don't run with scissors and no, we aren't there yet.

Love, Kat
---------------------------